Sunday, April 22, 2012

Looking Back/Creative Project

         I have really enjoyed class this semester!  Everyone who was in it was respectful and open-minded.  I feel like I have learned about a different side of Native American history from the assignments we have done.  While much of my early schooling focused on historical events, in this class I learned more about the Native American's as a group of people.  I learned about their culture, their humor, and got a good feel for the type of literature that many Native American authors bring to the table.  I want to applaud Dr. Hobby and my classmates on a semester well done!
I'm going to jump on the band wagon and post my creative project!  It was one of my favorite assignments in all of my classes this semester.  I created a website for Coyote! Feel free to click on the pictures and read about the items!  Don't actually try to buy anything, though.  I think it would let you! 

Anyway, thanks everyone for a great class and I hope I see you all in future classes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment